Enhance Your SEO with 1-Click Prompts in ChatGPT
So what exactly is ChatGPT?
The AIPRM SEO extension works with ChatGPT, but what is ChatGPT? Well, from a technical perspective, it’s a powerful language model developed by OpenAI that can generate human-like text. This model uses a massive dataset of internet text to complete a prompt with a percentage of high accuracy. ChatGPT is a game-changer in natural language processing (NLP) and artificial intelligence (AI).
The more straightforward answer is to think of it as a super-intelligent computer program that can understand and create words like a person.
So why is this all relevant? Artificial intelligence, or AI, is rapidly becoming one of the most transformative technologies of our time. One of the most promising AI-based technologies developed today is ChatGPT, created by OpenAI.
ChatGPT has already proven that it can write essays, articles, and even entire books, with a skill and fluency that rivals that of human writers.
But how are people using ChatGPT in the workplace?
- Write and create your blog, social media, and website copy.
- Brainstorm ideas and provide creative inspiration.
- Write and understand basic code.
- Learn something new or explain how things work.
- Write emails and letters.
- Get recipe ideas
- Providing feedback or expertise while acting as various characters (Travel agent, Storyteller, Interviewer, Recruiter, or even an Excel spreadsheet.)
- Research SEO & Keywords
- Create scripts and stories
- Formulate social posts ( with recommended hashtags)
- Generate ideas for Blog Titles
*The above is a short list of evergrowing ways ChatGPT is changing and disrupting the digital landscape.
How to get ChatGPT?
It is available for FREE via their website, but you need to create an account with OpenAI. There are already some conversations on the web that a ChatGPT
Pro Plus exists and is around $42 per month, $20 per month. This price is acceptable for people who use it professionally, like any other software subscription, but the casual users will have to hope the free tier stays around.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is essential for any website to increase its visibility and attract more traffic. The AIPRM SEO Chrome extension for ChatGPT provides a curated selection of ChatGPT prompts designed explicitly for SEOs, Marketers, Sales, Support, Copywriting and more.
The AIPRM SEO extension has a clean and easy-to-use interface, helps remove the frustration of struggling to find the perfect prompts, and extends ChatGPT in ways I didn’t think were possible.
The extension is straightforward; you select one of the curated prompts, enter your topic into the search box, and press enter. You can then review what has been outputted by ChatGPT or select a particular prompt and begin chatting with ChatGPT.
Key Features of the AIPRM SEO extension
- The Outrank Article prompt of the AIPRM Chrome extension is one of its most valuable components. It enables you to quickly and easily paste the URL of your competitor and have ChatGPT generate a high-quality article.
- The Keyword Strategy prompt is a beneficial feature which provides insight into keyword intent, keyword clusters, and keyword translation.
- The Blog Post Title Generator is an excellent prompt for enticing and attention-grabbing titles for your blog posts, which can boost your posts’ click-through rate and draw more visitors to your website.
The future is here, and the AI revolution is underway; with various competitors on the rise, it should be an exciting year. The million-dollar question is, like ChatGPT, how long before these tools go to a paid model? They will likely come with a subscription price at some point, but if they are worth saving your time, can they be justified like other daily tools?
Stay updated with AIPRM Corp and its founder Christoph C. Cemper on Twitter.
We use ChatGPT and its extensions to learn its practices by asking why it has done things in a particular way and what the basis of the results means.
ChatGPT is not a replacement for human creativity and expertise. While it can generate high-quality text, it currently cannot understand the context and nuances of human communication. It means that specific tasks will still require the skills and expertise of human writers. Content creators can use ChatGPT to generate outlines and concepts, but it should be used as a tool for inspiration instead of as the final copy.